University of Copenhagen
- Comparative Authoritarianism and Political Violence.
- International Relations.
[Undergrad, 2023][Co-taught with Peter Marcus Kristensen and others]
- Autocratic Politics.
- Comparative Politics.
[Undergrad, 2022][Co-taught with Jacob Gerner Hariri and Mads Elkjær]
- Public Administration.
[Undergrad, 2022][Co-taught with Mogens Jin Pedersen and others]
German Institute for Global and Area Studies
- Philosophy of Science, Causation, and Explanation.
[PhD, 2020][Co-taught with Merike Blofield and Belén González]
University of Hamburg
- Administrative Evil? Bureaucracies in Democracies and Dictatorships.
[Postgrad, 2020][Co-taught with Dominik Vogel]
University of Mannheim
- Military, Militias, and Rebels: Analyzing Armed Actors in Civil War.
- Causes and Perpetrators of (Extreme) Political Violence.
- Armed Conflict and Political Violence.
- Peace & Conflict.
- Visualizing Data and Statistical Results in Stata.
[Undergrad, 2014, 2015, Compact]
- Stata Refresher.
[Undergrad, 2012, Compact]
- Data Analysis.
[Undergrad, TA to Sean Carey, 2012]
Essex Summer School
- Advanced Quantitative Data Analysis.
[TA to Vera Troeger, 2013, 2014]
- Pooled Time-Series Cross-Sectional Analysis.
[TA to Robert Walker, 2012]
- Introduction to Quantitative Data Analysis.
[TA to Sona Golder, 2011]
University of Konstanz
- Introduction to International Relations.
[TA to Gerald Schneider, 2010]